Registered Nurse Jobs
Looking for a role as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Aurora, Colorado? We have full-time and part-time opportunities for Registered Nurses, both in a general outpatient setting as well as in our 24/7 Crisis Center. Additionally, some of our RN positions provide the opportunity to meet with clients in their home environments, setting a great foundation for rapport, building trusting relationships and long-term recovery. We are highly collaborative and are in constant communication with one another to ensure staff support and client continuity of care.
Who We Are
We are community mental health. For over 40 years, Aurora Mental Health & Recovery has provided comprehensive mental health care and addiction services, treating people of all ages and families throughout our diverse community. If you want to make a difference and touch lives in profound ways, you've come to the right place.
AMHR Registered Nurses are responsible for delivering outstanding clinical/nursing care for all persons with mental illness and substance use disorders. This unique role offers autonomy, flexibility, and creative approaches to best meet the needs of clients and their families.
Registered Nurse Job Qualifications
- Associate's degree in Nursing required. Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred.
- One year of relevant clinical experience preferred.
- Licensure: Active State of Colorado Registered Nursing License.
- Ability to administer medications and injections.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn/utilize electronic health record.
Required Vaccinations and Testing
AMHR has prioritized the health and safety of our clients and staff. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, receive an annual influenza (flu) shot, and receive negative TB test results prior to their first day of hire. Proof of both vaccinations and negative TB test will be required upon your first day of employment.
Medical and religious exemptions may be requested for COVID-19 vaccine, annual flu shot, or TB test.
Outpatient RN Benefits
- Health insurance: Kaiser
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending accounts (dependent care & health care)
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance.
- Long-term disability coverage*
- 403(b) retirement plan which provides 100% vesting immediately, and matching contributions up to 4% after one year of employment.
- Accrued Vacation pay up to 12 days and accrued Sick Pay up to 12 days per year, plus 10 Paid Company Holidays, and 2 floating holidays (hours calculated pro-rata basis based on full-time equivalency)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary term life insurance
- Short term disability*
*Eligible for benefit if working 30 hours per week or more
Aurora Mental Health and Recovery Mission, Vision, and Core Values
Deeply rooted in our diverse community, we deliver state-of-the-art care and meaningful outcomes that impact emotional well-being and addiction recovery.
To foster hope and healing through compassionate, quality care.
Our Core Values
- Passionate Caring
- Rising to the Challenge
- Honoring and Respecting All Persons
- Believing in Resilience
- Putting Clients and Community First
- Commitment to Collaboration & Teamwork
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Aurora Mental Health & Recovery and subsidiaries are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and length, protective hairstyles), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law. We do not tolerate discrimination in any form or context including harassment or exclusion.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.
Ready to begin your career as a Registered Nurse at Aurora Mental Health & Recovery? Click here to search our available positions!