The AMHR Client Advisory Council (ACAC) exists to provide an effective way to receive and respond to persons with lived experience input. The Council provides a client-centered perspective in efforts to transform, improve, or impact services, culture, and experiences within the organization. ACAC is a key partner in the development of agency policies and procedures as they relate to the client and family experience.
The council is voluntary and comprised of individuals with lived experience, family members, or community members who serve a two-year term with a second consecutive term allowed. Members are recruited through council membership activities and AMHR staff recommendations.
Current Officers with Affiliations
- Chair - Carolyn Hall, client & family member
- Co-Chair - Stacie Burleson, client
- Secretary - Mylynda Herrick, family member
- Membership Chair - Antonio Pido IV, client & family member
- Membership Chair - Denise Lopez-Rodriguez, family member
Current Council Members with Affiliations
- Wayne Eckerling, family member
- Carlys Hunt, client
- Adrienne Parrott, family member
- Dennis Stretar, community member
AMHR Client Advisory Council Schedule
Meetings are held on the third Wednesday of the month at 5:00 p.m. in person.
Contact Michelle Daniels, Executive Assistant & Council Liaison at (303) 407-4050 or MichelleDaniels@AuroraMHR.org if you have any questions.