Case Manager Jobs
Looking for a role that allows you to grow and learn about issues related to mental health right here in Aurora, Colorado? Do you have a passion for working with people and working in behavioral health programs doing the essential "groundwork" that connects clients to community resources? AMHR Case Managers provide comprehensive psychological and behavioral case management services within a continuum of care designed to improve or maintain clients’ functioning.
Who We Are
We are community mental health. For over 40 years, Aurora Mental Health & Recovery has provided comprehensive mental health care and addiction services, treating people of all ages and families throughout our diverse community. If you want to make a difference and touch lives in profound ways, you've come to the right place.
We have full-time positions for Case Managers, who work with clients in conjunction with individual therapists to help link them to valuable life sustaining services. Case managers may work in the office or in the community, sometimes transporting clients to appointments or helping to establish services as needed.
Case Managers should have a compassionate presence and be detail-oriented in order to understand the steps necessary to acquire services and schedule appointments for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or other related human services degree OR bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field with at least one year of behavioral health experience.
- Demonstrated interest in behavioral health field.
- Ability to assess crisis situations and intervene appropriately.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Basic understanding and ability to work with differing behavioral health presentations.
Required Vaccinations and Testing
AMHR has prioritized the health and safety of our clients and staff. We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, receive an annual influenza (flu) shot, and receive negative TB test results prior to their first day of hire. Proof of both vaccinations and negative TB test will be required upon your first day of employment.
Medical and religious exemptions may be requested for COVID-19 vaccine, annual flu shot, or TB test.
- Health insurance: Kaiser
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending accounts (dependent care & health care)
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance.
- Long-term disability coverage*
- 403(b) retirement plan which provides 100% vesting immediately, and matching contributions up to 4% after one year of employment.
- Accrued Vacation pay up to 12 days and accrued Sick Pay up to 12 days per year, plus 10 Paid Company Holidays, and 2 floating holidays (hours calculated pro-rata basis based on full-time equivalency)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary term life insurance
- Short term disability*
*Eligible for benefit if working 30 hours per week or more
Aurora Mental Health and Recovery Mission, Vision, and Core Values
Deeply rooted in our diverse community, we deliver state-of-the-art care and meaningful outcomes that impact emotional well-being and addiction recovery.
To foster hope and healing through compassionate, quality care.
- Passionate Caring
- Rising to the Challenge
- Honoring and Respecting All Persons
- Believing in Resilience
- Putting Clients and Community First
- Commitment to Collaboration & Teamwork
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Aurora Mental Health & Recovery and subsidiaries are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and length, protective hairstyles), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law. We do not tolerate discrimination in any form or context including harassment or exclusion.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.
Ready to begin your career at Aurora Mental Health & Recovery? Click here to search our available positions!