We’re excited to announce and invite you to our upcoming anti-racist learning sessions: Growing our HEARTS (Healing, Equity and Racial Trauma Transformation) Learning Summit. We understand the importance of anti-racism work and how it involves providing tools that can be effective in addressing other types of oppression.
Register for the sessions here:
- April 5, 2022, 12:00 – 1:30 PM with Mx. Marc Dones, Keynote Speaker
- Join us for the opening of our 2nd annual Anti-racism Summit series as Marc Dones, Keynote speaker, shares about the Inequities within homelessness services.
- April 13, 2022, 10:00 – 11:30 AM with Robert Franklin II
- Come learn about the Ten P’s of Oppression with Robert Franklin, II.
- April 22, 2022, 9:00 – 10:15 AM with Dr. Han Ren
- Listen and learn about how to integrate anti-racism into clinical care with Dr. Han Ren
- April 29, 2022, 9:00 – 10:30 AM with Rhodes Perry
- Join best-selling author, Rhodes Perry as he speaks to us about fostering a sense of belonging at work.
- May 6, 2022, 12:00 – 1:30 PM with Dr. Dwinita Mosby Tyler
- Join us as we wrap up our Summit series with Dr. Dwinita Mosby Tyler as she invites us all to be to unlikely allies
- To gain a greater understanding of racial equity.
- To learn implementation strategies for racial equity.
- Create a blueprint of action steps to elevate racial equity for people at all levels of the community.